7Anti-VerboseFishies

Monday, July 23, 2007

Y Pirate ???

"This past week was a great week"...”MY WORD!!!"...ok this was supposed to start off with "today was a great day", but I dragged so yeah...it's a week already. Any way...back to the great week..

Mon: I made a decision!!!..Or two..It was a fishy day and the circle was feeling adventurous. (Damn sounds like a child's story)...on the way to ocean there many challenges...the 1st being the dreaded robot...which if any conversation were to begin at that point one might never get to cross it..Plus facing the wrong side doesn’t help much :P. the second was the terrible sand hill that went on for miles. I barely made it... (This is so dumb)

Okay back to the adventurous stuff...we had sushi...Neverblink had muscles and sushi (*nudge*great day*nudge*)...I didn't finish my wasabi, Neverblink left her garlic and I need not mention corpse kicker and her RICE!!..

Oh and we met a new friend with an old name...or was it an old friend without a name? I forget these things... his name...Bob Frank Hank the 7th Bulb...cool isnt?

Ok that was Monday...

I'm just going to chuck everything in coz I think I’m getting the days mixed up (and its going to be naaring to make mon:, tue:, n blah)

hmm.. Adventurous things...oh!..We put our feet on the grass in pawil O_O...i kid u not...on wednesday i sun burnt half my face which was cool...and on thursday we wasted ALLOT of paper printing out maggaj..(Ok im missing the main points...but its not my fault i cant remember :D)

And on Saturday I learnt a valuable lesson...”every foot has a tale to tell"(1)...

Ok I think I’m done...well not really but I can’t remember more...oh!...btw...it snowed...

FOOTnote:
(1) MNS in his book(which isn’t out just yet) titled
"Hellalullja-Feet for n00bs" or something like that..

(Please mind the spelling)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home